Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Some things I've learned while Remodeling

  • Anxiety attacks will come at 1:30 in the morning
  • Mistakes are expensive
  • I really do miss a kitchen
  • Everything costs more than you think it will
  • Sawdust stinks for air quality
  • You just don't know how it will really look until it is done
  • I hate to actually spend money
  • The shopping is just as painful
BUT, I know I will love it when it is all done!


Here are some of the progress pictures...






Today, we start installing cabinets!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the photos of the whole thing done. (It's a real easy project when you just see progress pictures!)
I LOVE all the windows.

Christy said...

Ugh! Ya' your a better wife than me cause my head would physically pop off. I cant handle chaos. When we added onto our old house I was so freaked the whole time.