Friday, June 4, 2010

My new toy!

Bryan wanted me to have one and I said no.
Then I really thought about it and still said no. I felt it would take up more of time that I don't have to give...


Then we saw it in person...and I am now the proud owner of a iphone.





I LOVE this silly thing and in reality I feel I am spending less time on the computer instead of more. It is so fast and easy to check a few things then click off. Plus it is just downright cool! I am about as giddy as when I got my first pager! Honestly my desk is getting clearer and clearer as more notes and information go in there. If you have stock in post it notes...you might want to reconsider your holdings there. I am hoping to drastically cut down my usage;)



I am very excited about the video feature too! I was hoping to get a flip for my birthday. Now I'm sure this is not the quality, but I don't do a lot of video and this will be perfect for little clips like these! I got the boys doing a little piano practice this morning to figure out how to work it!









My favorite features...the weather at the touch of the button, the maps, and the mom's organizer which even holds my grocery list!

I'm sure one day when my boys are all grown up they will see this in a museum and wonder if I ever had one so now they will now;) I'm sure that my first cell phone is in one somewhere! I remember it clearly...had a cord and everything! It came up from the floorboard and had the buttons on top which was really handy for driving and dialing.

Technology is moving so fast. I can't even imagine what my kids phones will look like one day.
Well, I should be off to bed, but I will proabably search the app store for a few minutes.....if it could only cook dinner for me!

3 comments:

Christy said...

You've gone to the other side my friend! ;)

Joanna Christiansen said...

Wow you are about the last person I would have thought would get an iphone but kudos to you! I don't have any kind of smartphone yet but I would love to have one! Loved seeing the boys playing the piano!

Beth said...

What a great new toy. Josiah enjoyed seeing the boys play the piano.