Monday, November 30, 2009

Everyone should have one of these...

The other day the boys set up a trash store and chute in their room. Connor explained that he needed one in case he had something to throw away he didn't have to go all the way down the ladder to the trash can.

Brody spent his time setting up the "store", making trash bundles that would not fall through the slots of the slinkie such as 4 or 5 markers taped together. He also ran a cash register at the door that they used to charge me to drop off the trash that they made, which they carried up the ladder and then put down the chute. I think the original plan got sidetracked, but boy did they have fun!


I wish my picture was better, but I thought later to take one. The slinkie was used to dump directly into the trash can before they redesigned it. I was a fan of the original, but this is all I have!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are they taking orders over the internet? We have two sets of bunkbeds at our house. We could really use a couple of those!