Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BIG Smiles :)

It seems that Connor and Brody have a lot to smile about lately;)


Connor got his braces off after just a few months and what a difference in that smile! I am so happy we went ahead with the partial set now and feel it was totally worth it. He was so happy to get them off and kept saying how much older he felt. I remember driving home almost going off the road looking in the rear view mirror at that handsome boy! This is my new favorite picture of him even though the quality isn't that great! (indoor at night with my iphone...what do you expect?)

Brody and I went to his first 4-H meeting on Saturday and he really enjoyed it. Some of the older kids were working with him to pick up Dusty by himself and he is so excited to learn to do that. He also learned how to clip his nails and do quarter turns for showing. Not the greatest picture either, but the smile was SO precious!
Any time you can go to the Oregon coast without huge gusts of winds and a parka puts a smile on my face! On Sunday, daddy took us along with Grandma Louise visiting from Missouri, out to Newport where he has been working. It was a great time for a run around in the sand and I just love this picture I grabbed of the boys together having fun.



After that we headed to a great old fashioned diner for lunch and real ice cream malts and shakes. Big smiles there too, but no pictures!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

What fun days and memories. Love that Brody is learning so much with 4H and that Connor is flashing a straight smile!

Christy said...

Hey, we went to "our Newport" a few weeks ago but it was like 78 degrees; do you hate me now? ;)