Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A Whole Lotta Love!

I just love our co op group. Last week we had a Valentine's party and we all had such a great time. God has brought together some amazing families and it is so neat to see the kids gather each week developing friendships and learning things together. I am grateful that we have an opportunity to participate in such things as a Valentine exchange even though we do not participate in traditional school. It is one of those things that I would not want them to miss. They went through each one when we went home and were excited to have treasures from their friends at "class" (okay and some candy too).


Daddy had some cards waiting for them witha HUGE sucker attached and I showed my love to them by slaving over banana chocolate chip muffins which is their favorite breakfast...or at least one of them. By request I also made them some chocolate goodies they love, AND we enjoyed a nice day at home with no errands which is always one of their favorite "treats"!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Valentine exchanges too. Ours is a little out of control with 60+ kids, but they still love it.
Good thinking to get a photo! Glad they had a good time, and yay for you for making those muffins.

Christy said...

Ahhh so fun. Good memories for the boys.