Saturday, October 11, 2008

My first Blog!

Well, here it is, my first posting. I have been thinking about this for awhile and came up with the following reasons to start a blog....

1) I type much faster than I write
2) There is so much I learn about my friends when I read their blog
3) I figured this is a great way to capture all those little things I want to remember

You know I have those perfect images in my head of sitting up and writing in a journal all curled up in a blanket recording my deepest most innermost thoughts, but then I woke up and realized that just doesn't happen with my life. I've always heard how mentally healthy it is to get your thoughts down in writing and really, who doesn't desire more mental health?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Suzie! I'm so excited you're blogging! I LOVE your perspective on things and your mothering has always inspired me.
And who doesn't need more mental health? ---Amen!!!

Christy said...

yay! Welcome to blog land! Its only fair right? I mean you sucked me into home school and I would like to think I helped suck you into the world of blogging. ;)