Monday, October 5, 2009

They're GRRRRREEEATT!

We worked on an art project last week posted at Ms. Julie's Place and I think the kids did fantastic! Since these originals were drawn they have created at least 10 more each! They have also taken the same outline and made lions, leopards, wolves and even a fox. I just loving have a place like this to share their artwork and keep it preserved since I can't keep everything!





On the planner this week, is the Greek Vases which came at the same time we are actually studying Greek history and mythology! Yeah!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Joe says they are good artists (he's looking with me).
I'll have to check out that website!

Unknown said...

These are AWESOME!

Beth said...

I like your title of the post. Very cute. I wish my scanner worked. This is a great way for you to preserve their work. You really can't save everything.