Friday, September 3, 2010

Saturday in Seattle



Last Friday Bryan called to say that his boss offered him 4 tickets to a Seattle Mariner game on Saturday. I had plans that I decided not to change after thinking how much fun it would be for the Doeren boys to get out and do something fun together. I am blessed to do so many fun things with them and they were more excited about baseball than I was! Brody had mixed emotions about me not going, but Connor actually wanted to just go out with dad and in the end everyone was happy!

They had great seats, right about the Twins dugout and it was a great experience. Daddy let them watch movies in the car and eat all sorts of junkfood which they were pretty excited about!


I sent daddy with the camera and I was so happy he captured a few memories for me. It was a very strange feeling for me not to be there with them, I realized how little I have missed of their lives. It also gave me a huge appreciation for Bryan and the sacrifices he makes every day to provide so I can be home with them!


I had a blissful day myself. I enjoyed a wonderful pedicure (thanks to my FIGS moms) and a nice lunch with my friend and partner in crime, Kim. I also ended up cranking out a big project when I got back...the whole year's presentation schedule for the FIGS group...37 kids, 7 topics, and 19 classes!
What a great day for all of us it was!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good day. LOVE the cotton candy photo. I wish I had all the time in the world, because I'd love to ask more about the group(s) you organize.

momaof4 said...

What a fun day! I love when the boys can all get out and do things together. Something about Man bonding :) I am so glad you used the gift and had lunch too!!! What fun. Love you girls!