Monday, November 8, 2010

Bean Wisdom

It is time to share some of Brody's recent journal posts. They are so enjoyable to me and something to treasure.


Part of what makes these so special right now is the writing. I love the way he sounds out the words and since they still fit on one page, I decided to scan them so you can view them in their original glory!
Here his assignment was to define what Love is to him...




This one just had to have the picture with it. The topic was..."If you could do anything you wanted right now, what would it be?"



This was our field trip with our co op group to Bauman Farms!
Here he got a free day because of course he had to journal about his new bunny. This is also one of my favorites. It shows his sweet nature to me;)

There you have it. Some "Bean Wisdom" for today.....may you have a good one!

Maybe you will now desire a trip to New Zealand, some candy from those you love, and you might just go out and acquire some pets and vet bills to make your life complete!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it.
I love his writing!

Christy said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.................