Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wishing Wells and Tooth Fairies

Friday we did our school work in record time so we could enjoy some time at the coast. (We have decided we just shouldn't call it the beach, because it is SO not hot!) We met some new friends and went with them to Lincoln City where we all had a great time. The kids really hit it off and played very well together. They were crazy enough to get wet...then when they were really freezing, they started digging a well together which they were so proud of. If it wasn't for the wind, it actually would of been a pleasant day, but it just felt cold to me. But the important thing is that they had a good time, right?








Finally on Sunday morning Connor finally lost his other front top tooth! That thing has been loose for weeks and he doesn't like to pull it out so it pretty much has to fall out on it's own. He looks SO different and I just love the little lisp he has now:) Since I forgot to play tooth fairy last time I reminded him that he can't put it out to early or she won't know where she has to go. As he was climbing up to put it under his pillow, he said to me..."mom, tooth fairies aren't really real are they?" I know he doesn't believe, but a part of him wants to so I just played mysterious;) Wow, look at him growing up!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fun photos of the coast! I just can't imagine freezing right now. Connor looks adorable.