Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Other Half!

Well, today my other one turned the big 7 1/2! I tried to still make it a special day even though things are a bit hectic with the move happening in just a few days! We just had to bake the cake, but I did make him wait until after dinner to have a piece! He also picked what he wanted for dinner which was home made pizza. We make a healthy wheat crust and daddy isn't to fond of it, so we eat it a lot when he is gone. Both Connor and Brody have decided like square pizzas and I will take them trying something "new" any shape I can get it!



Connor is really growing up. He has a confidence in himself that is new and so fun to see. He is a great big brother and loves to be a help to me. He really loves to have "work" to do and so I try to keep him busy. He feels so accomplished when he can do things like make his own lunch and get his own glass of milk. We just bought a new washer and dryer and he is excited about the front load so he can learn to do his own laundry! (Look for future post where I am complaining that I can't get Connor to do his laundry!) He is finishing up the 2nd grade and it was a good year in school. He has a great imagination when it comes to play and is one of the most loyal kids I know! I love you Connor and have a great time being your mom!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy 7 1/2 Connor!!

A new washer and dryer -- a front loader at that. I hope they work well for you!

Christy said...

Oh Happy Day Connor. SO fun to see you grow. Love you