Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Going So Fast!







Why do things seem to be happening so much faster with my second child than my first??? Brody announced to me the other day that he has become way to big for that little bike he has! I guess he is right, but why did Connor last so much longer; same thing with the high back booster car seat. I guess he has his big brother to keep up with so that would explain some of it!


Well, I LOVE Craigslist....I know people will say that bad things are happening through it, but I have had only good experiences. Evil people will use any avenue to take advantage of others and I like to think that people are good first! Anyway, we listed Brody's bike and sold it yesterday then came home to start shopping! He found one right away that he liked and was close. We negotiated with the kid selling it who came down a little, but Brody still had to put in one weeks allowance of $3 on top of what he got for the bike. Not a bad deal though and a great lesson!


He is SO proud of himself to have "a big 16" race bike!"












2 comments:

Joanna Christiansen said...

I've noticed my second seemingly developing faster thanmy first as well. Maybe we are just busier with two kids so it seems to go faster. I love Craigslist! The new bike looks really cool! Great money lesson!

Beth said...

He looks huge on that bike. He should not be growing up so quickly. I love the baby bike picture. He is so adorable!