Sunday, August 30, 2009

What a Memory!

I finally got a little video to upload I took with my new camera! I'm so excited! I guess the other one was to big and that is why it wasn't working...

Anyway, in Sunday school the kids were working on memorizing the books of the Old Testament. Connor loved this challenge and went way beyond the 10 a week and on our trip to California finished all of them!

Then when he realized that they were working on the New Testament, he did that in 1 day! He knew a few of them, but is amazing when he puts his mind to something.

We have done quite a bit of memory work for school too. Last year we did the a whole lot of verses, a poem called "Trees" and along with that both boys memorized the entire chapter of Psalm 1.

Now, I usually do this along with them, but he left me in the dust on this one! Here is Connor reciting in order the books of the Old Testament and I will see if I can get the other clip to upload!