Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Fun!




We had some real fun this Easter holiday! Here are the boys with the "loot" from their Easter baskets. Connor got a new bible which he was SO excited about. We have misplaced his old one, but was ready for a new one anyway. He was happy to take it to Sunday school today! He also received his very first pocket knife which we know made him feel so grown up. He got a Swiss Army Knife and he can't wait to have some fun with that! He loves his new doodle markers that color and write and is good with the candy too!

Brody got a new devotion book that he was so ready for and new "mini" markers which he loved also. I just couldn't resist getting him a little sheep after what happened the other day. We were cleaning out their room and I was encouraging them to purge through some of their belongings. I felt that we could pass on some stuffed animals and after an agonizing search we narrowed it down to 3 sheep. Then we got down to one but when he went to say "goodbye" he tried hard to be strong, but was torn up inside. I couldn't go through with or expect him to! They did get rid of a few toys and one stuffed animal so I was happy with that! He is very thrilled with his new puffy sheep!



Daddy and the boys colored eggs on Saturday while I was out and daddy was sweet enough to remember to grab a picture for me!



We finished our day up with a egg hunt and a yummy Easter ham dinner! The service at church was incredible and we had a great day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww! Happy Easter!
P.S. John has those same pajamas Connor's wearing while coloring eggs (of course in a smaller size!)

Christy said...

Happy Easter friends! So good to know who and what celebrate this day. The baskets are fun and look alot like my girls; less candy and more "useful" fun stuff. :)

文廷信豪 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I love the puffy sheep! I am collecting sheep for the baby in hopes she will love them the way your son does. I haven't forgotten about the art lesson by the way. I'll be getting that out pretty soon.
Glad you all had a great Easter!