Thursday, November 13, 2008

So Sweet

When I used to say the word "sweet" around here, it literally meant...awwww...so sweet! For example, see how Connor looked in this picture at just 1 month old. He was such an adorable baby.... and this picture always received a "awwww..so sweet" comment.




Now, here we are almost 7 years later and all I hear from this little angel now is "Sweeet". It is so funny to hear him use a phrase that makes him seem so grown up to me. He said it so much today that I found my self a little annoyed at this display of maturity in my first born. I guess the bright side is that the word is used these days to describe something good and something that makes you happy, so in reality I am thrilled that he has found so much in his day to deserve this label. I took this picture today and captured a new look that he has been sporting for a few days now with the beanie...look familiar???



Still so sweet to me, but where has the time gone?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! I KNOW! Time goes way too fast.
LOVE those pictures of then and now. And he is just darn sweet.

heather said...

my 5 1/2 year old uses that word quite a bit, too! I don't know where it came from but all of a sudden he is finding ways to use it about 29 times a day! :)

junglemama said...

How precious. I found your blog through Beth's blog.

Christy said...

so funny cause just today I was buying Morgan some Jeans and I got all sad and misty at the thought of how big she is and how I want to hit rewind and hold her in one arm again. Now she is all big and beautiful and wise beyond her years. Thank you God for answered prayers huh! :)