Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am Loveable!

This was some answers from a homework sheet titled "I am Loveable" that Connor had from his kids group bible study at Court Street Christian Church this week. This is worth preserving!!!

Three positive things that describe me are:
1. Active
2. Energyiesd
3. Teeth Loser
Talents that I have are:
1. Sports
2. Running
3. Playing tag (the only runaway)
Cool names that God has given me are:
1. Boomanchew
2. Bonnor
3. Boo

When I look at myself in the mirror, I like:

1. The holes in my mouth
2. My teeth growing in (perminint teeth)
3. My clothes


I knew that losing his teeth was a pretty big deal but it looks like it was bigger than I thought! I am thrilled to see him so confident and that he did not leave one blank on this form! Sometimes it can be hard to see good things about ourselves and I love that they did this exercise with them! Now, I thought I would turn it around and show him how I would fill this out for him....


Three positive things that describe you:
1. Kind - You have a huge heart!
2. Determined - Passionate
3. Smart


Talents that you have are:
1. Athletic
2. Artistic
3. An incredible memory


Cool names that God has given you are:

1. Son
2. Brother
3. Friend

When I look at you I see:
1. Perfection
2. Endless Possibilities
3. One handsome dude!


I love you so much and I hope that you can always see the positive things within yourself, the way God made you. You are SO loveable and I am blessed to love you each and every day!

1 comment:

Christy said...

We are quickly discovering what a big deal teeth are around here as well. In fact Morgan put them under he pillow for the tooth fairy and then camein crying cause she just couldnt part with them for any amount of money. Thus we have a zip lock full of teeth. My feeling is Ryanne will rob the tooth fairy blind when she finally gets to pop in here. ;)