Sunday, January 24, 2010

Just a little tidbit of updates...

I have been using Sonlight home school curriculum now for 2 years and I do love it! One of the reasons I love it is because when I am worried about my kids missing something...a week later, I pull out my catalog to prepare my order for our next Core (bible, history, geography) and there it is....

A nifty little unit on..guess what? Yup, you guessed it...Map Skills!

So for all of you that have been losing sleep worried that my boys wouldn't make it through life without it...there it is.

Now, I can take a deep breath, relax and think about adding something fun to the mix like..oh I don't know....how about...critical thinking!

Also, and I told Connor the other day that he was going to try a turkey sandwich for lunch and he proceeded to tell me that he would like the opportunity to write another persuasive letter to earn the right to plan his own lunches for the week! So precious....not going to happen yet, but precious:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Precious for sure. That guy is brilliant!