Sunday, January 10, 2010

I guess I did it!

It has been almost a month and I really miss blogging. I have decided to shove away once and for all (at least here) my OCD and just get back into it. This is how sick I can be....

I started to get behind and figured things just had to be a timely order. I can't possibly start a new idea without talking about the Christmas trees we made at a party or how we celebrated early because we left for 2 1/2 weeks to travel to California and even take a cruise to Mexico.

Oh and of course I couldn't possibly post on the above topics without having some picture representation which could only happen after going through over 300 pictures I took in that time period:)

I have a list of topics just waiting to be written about in a notebook which really goes against the whole point of blogging for me.

I had to really refrain from waiting until the 14th to post this message to make it an "even month" since I blogged last.

Seriously, the insanity stops now....if I can find the courage to hit that publish post button....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo hoo!!! Good for you for finding the courage! I totally understand those bizarre compulsions. But I'm glad you're blogging again and didn't wait anymore days. Though I will look forward to photos someday!