Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day


Does it get more romantic than working on your taxes all day on the computer? I think not! I am doing them myself for the first time in years and using Turbo Tax. After going through everything and spending over an hour getting some of the basic easy information in, I lost it all! Talk about going crazy! Well, I am way to obessive to not get back to that point, so I started over! My eyes are buggy! Anyway, to have a good portion of that project does feels great!


Yesterday we had a Valentine's party with a homeschool group that we have found and we had a pretty good time. It was pretty chaotic, so the boys did great considering. They really tried hard to participate but didn't feel comfortable playing some of the games. I know as they meet other kids it will get easier, but they said they had a great time and they came home with a bag full of goodies...so that is what matters!







Well, I'm off to sit with my husband and see my kids and get my eyes off of this computer!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Suzie!
So sorry your experience with the tax stuff was so annoying.
Are you at least getting a refund after all that?

Christy said...

glad you guys had fun. and NO taxes are not romantic but neither is your husband being gone for three days. ;)

IE Mommy Blogger said...

lol..okay we'll have to have a "little" talk if your definition of romance is doing the taxes. Oh Suzie! lol
Glad the boys enjoyed the party...we went to our first at Christmas time and it was a bit hectic. The girls were a little overwhelmed just like the boys. We'll be missing the one for Valentines...but that's okay...I am not sure the twins will mind :(