Saturday, April 25, 2009

3 of 3


We got the house!
Connor was SO cute too, because we have been telling him along that we were trying to buy the house, but prepared him for the possibility of it falling through as well. We didn't want them to get their hopes up and then something happen that was out of our control since it was a foreclosure deal. When we got the keys, he said; "so NO one else can buy it now, it is really ours?" Brody was also excited and said; "we finally get live there now?"

This was a journal entry of Connor's...

We are buying a new house. It is on three acres. Daddy is going to put in some grass, a basketball court, and a quad trail. It is a cool house. It has rocks in the backyard. I also want a cat. Brody wants a sheep. I am excited about moving. I can't wait to be playing in a huge backyard. I love math. The End.


Now the work begins! We got ourselves into a big project but when it is all done, we hope it will be an awesome place to call home!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. And Connor's journal says it all. What a joy.

Kindra said...

Praise God....congrats!!!

Joanna Christiansen said...

Wow Suzie the house and property sound like a dream come true or probably more likely an answered prayer. I am so happy for you!!

Beth said...

I love Connor's journal entry. I know it will be a challenge getting everything done but hopefully when it is done you will sit backand say it was all worth it!

Christy said...

I'm so excited for you guys. We will have to come visit and let our girls roll in some of that dirt. :)